7 Statistics that Prove Social Media Marketing is Effective for Businesses
Most small businesses have a rigid budget and it's important that your marketing dollars are being used as effectively as possible. Finding the sweet spot for your marketing mix can be challenging and you may feel like your message is getting lost in the noise. When done right, social media marketing is an effective strategy to gain exposure and build brand awareness for your business. We'll say it again -- online marketing is effective!
1) 76 % of adults use Facebook daily.It's important to find out where your consumer spends their time in order to most effectively reach them with your message. The majority of adults are on Facebook on a daily basis. This is a great place for your business to reach your customers.
2) Content marketing gets three times more leads than paid search advertising.People are interested in content. Organically providing information about your business and/or product can help your message reach more potential customers.
3) Studies show that people have the ability to recall 65% of the visual content that they see almost three days later.Create a message that sticks. If a consumer is still thinking about your product or service days after they view your content, you're likely on their list next time they need a business like yours. Create visual content -- graphic or video -- to go along with your message and help it stand out.
4) In the past two years, content consumption on Facebook has increased by 57%.People want to learn. Facebook's algorithm helps to user get what they want from their experience on the platform and it's clearly content. Offer content that will draw in readers/views to maximize your message.
5) 59% of Americans believe that customer service through social media has made it easier to get their questions answered and issues resolved.Customer service is a big deal. If a consumer knows they can get a quick and easy response, they will act. It's easy and user-friendly and consumers will keep using this technique. Ensure you have someone monitoring your social media messages and comments for your business.
6) When it comes to delivering content and securing audience engagement, LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform.Diversify your message. Make the most of your message and spread it across a variety of social media platforms. As far as user numbers, Facebook is king but clearly, LinkedIn has a competitive advantage in the user engagement segment! Reach more potential consumers by utilizing a variety of social media platforms for your business.
7) 76% of people use their Facebook feed to find interesting content.People want to read and learn. They spend hours a day searching for content that grabs their attention. Create eye-catching content to help your message be one that users stop to read, interact with, and share for others to do the same.
How We Can Help!Marketing can be overwhelming for a small business. It can be a challenge to keep up with the marketing role on top of running a business. That's where MSW Interactive Designs comes into play. Our social media marketing company helps many businesses create eye-catching content to help drive traffic, grow your following, and increase brand awareness, among other goals.
Post a Comment