MSW Interactive Designs: Proud Members of the Lake of the Ozarks CommunityThursday, July 30, 2015
MSW Interactive Designs has been hard at work preparing for the 7th Annual Great Bagnell Dam Duck Drop this weekend! Not only are owner's Mike and Sandy involved in the Ozarks Coast Kiwanis Club, but MSW is also a Gold Sponsor of the Duck Drop event. From helping to organize the event to maintaining the website, MSW Interactive Designs is proud to be a part of an event that raises funds for local non-profit organizations!
The Duck Drop event kicks off Friday morning with the 3rd Annual Duck Drop Golf Tournament! Crazy holes & fun obstacles will be placed around the course to test your game! The event is a 4 person scramble, with a ladies flight this year. Registration and breakfast is at 7 am, with an 8:30 shotgun start. Then join us Saturday, August 1st in the Family Fun Zone, which opens at 10 am. Children of all ages can enjoy games, bounces houses, a dunk tank, martial arts and dance demonstrations, food and lots of prizes. At Noon, the ducks start flying and those that have bought tickets for $5 each have a chance of winning $5,000 cash or 1 of 7 other great prizes! Tickets can be purchased up until 11 am on Saturday at the Family Fun Zone. For more information on the Duck Drop events, please visit the website at: www.GreatDamDuckDrop.com.
Other Community Involvement
While owners Mike and Sandy Waggett are highly involved with this event, the community involvement doesn't stop there. Here are some other ways that MSW is making an impact in the community:
- Both Mike & Sandy are active members of the Ozark Coast Kiwanis Club.
- Mike has been a past president of the organization.
- Events Participated In:
- Peanut Day: Mike, Sandy, Erin and Bailey all helped pass out peanuts.
- Run for the Beach 5K
- Duck Drop Golf Tournament & Event
- Christmas for Kids
- Sandy is currently on the Board of Directors for the Lake Area Big Brothers Big Sisters, and also has a Community Little.
- Both Mike & Sandy have served on the March of Dimes Signature Chef Committee.
- Sandy is currently serving on the Board for the Lake Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Erin and Bailey are both active members of the Young Professionals at the Lake.
- Keith is on the Board for the Camdenton Chamber of Commerce.
- Mike is currently serving on the Board for the Lake of the Ozarks Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Keith is the Post Surgeon of the Veterans of Foreign Wars in Camdenton.
- Keith is on the City of Camdenton Comprehensive Planning & Steering Committee.
- Together, Mike & Sandy helped establish the Lake of the Ozarks Business Builders Chapter of Business Network International (BNI).
- Mike is currently the Secretary Treasurer of the Lake Business Builders Chapter. He has also served as President and Vice President in the past.
- Sandy is currently the Education Coordinator, and has served as President, Vice President and Assistant Director in the past. For the next BNI term, Sandy will return as the President of the Lake Business Builders Chapter.
- Erin is currently the Secretary/Treasurer of the BNI Lake of the Ozarks Chapter. For the next BNI term, Erin will return as the President.
- Bailey will be serving as the Vice President of the Lake Referral Partners Chapter next BNI term.
- Keith is currently the Vice President of the BNI Buccaneers Chapter, and has served as President and Growth Coordinator in the past.
Our Lake of the Ozarks internet marketing company realizes that in order to be successful, you have to give back to the community that supports you. We look for any opportunity to give back to the Lake community in a variety of ways. Over the past 6 years, we have donated more than 10 websites to charitable organizations in the area whose mission we admire and support, and we've given substantial discounts to dozens more. We truly embrace the idea of "Givers Gain" in our core business philosophy.
~ Erin Burdette, Social Media Coordinator